Terms of Agreement
- 50% DEPOSIT due upon acceptance of the proposal before work commences
- 50% plus any incurred additional hourly (if applicable) prior to the website launch or 45 days after the project starts.
- Any services provided outside of the scope of work will be billed at $150 per hour.
You are hiring JDP to deliver a customized marketing solution. As our client, you:
- Represent that you have the power and authority to enter into this agreement on behalf of your company or organization.
- Agree to provide everything needed to complete the project including text, images and other information as and when we need it, and in the format that we request.
- Agree to review, provide feedback, and sign-off approval in a timely manner.
- Understand that deadlines work two ways and you will also be bound by any dates that are set.
- Agree to pay invoices when due.
- Perform the services needed and carry them out in a professional and timely manner.
- Agree to complete work within the deadlines set forth in this project contingent upon receiving materials or feedback in a timely manner.
- Agree to maintain the confidentiality of any information given
We will create and implement deliverables based upon our discussions with you and the information you provide. The scope of our agreement varies depending upon the project. However, it generally includes, wireframing and/or mockups, one main design plus the opportunity for you to make up to TWO rounds of revisions. It is important that you give us all revisions at once during each round, as additional revisions will be billable at our standard hourly rate of $150/hour.
If you’re not happy with the INITIAL deliverable produced and do not feel any revisions will bring it to your satisfaction, you may cancel your contract and receive a refund of your deposit LESS the actual time spent on your design at our standard hourly rate as defined in the pricing and payment section of your proposal.Copyrights & Ownership
You guarantee to us that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork that you provide us for inclusion in your marketing solution are either owned by you, or that you have legal right to use them. When we receive your final payment, copyright for our finished work is automatically assigned as follows:
Standard Hourly Rate
- You own the graphics and other visual elements that we create for you for this project.
- If we used stock photography or artwork in your design, you are covered under our license agreement with our stock photo provider to use the images we purchased on your behalf.
- When we launch your site, we will include all files necessary for your site's operation.
- You will want to backup your site after it is launched, as we are not required to keep your files or provide any native source files that we used in making them.
Our current standard hourly rate for services outside the scope of any project as referenced in this proposal and services agreement is currently $150.00 per hour.Payment Agreement
The invoice for your initial deposit must be paid prior to commencement of work under the outlined agreement in your proposal. JDP reserves the right to freeze all work until subsequent invoices are settled. Out-of-scope services and change orders will be billed as incurred and are considered DUE UPON RECEIPT, and late after 10 days.Payment Types Accepted
Invoices can be paid using a major credit card/debit card or by check. Additionally, you can conveniently pay any invoices using your PayPal account. An additional 4% fee will be incurred for all PayPal-related charges.